Yuba City High School educates and supports students so that graduates
will meet academic standards, establish goals for their future and demonstrate
involvement in school and/or community.
Vision The Yuba City High School community will continually enhance a rigorous, comprehensive, and supportive environment. YCHS students will demonstrate the knowledge and skills needed to achieve their academic, personal and career goals as responsible, contributing citizens.
Student Learning Outcomes
Meet or Exceed Academic Standards
• Achieve competency in any course taken
• Effectively access and use the technology provided and required for each course
• Achieve proficient or better, or meet and/or exceed annual growth targets for language acquisition as applicable, on state assessments including the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP), the California Science Test (CAST), and the English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC)
• Develop a plan to achieve individual short and long term goals, utilizing available school resources
• Demonstrate essential social and workplace skills
Participate in a School Activity and/or Community Organization
• Involvement in school sports, clubs and community volunteerism