Kris Graben, Records Specialist (530) 674-4921

Current Students: 
  • If you need a print out of your transcript for clubs, CSF, or review, there is no fee.
  • Official Transcripts: Go to the Student Store and give them $1.00 saying you need transcripts. They will give you a receipt to take to the Records Office, and there you will receive (7) official, sealed transcripts.

Post High School Aged (Graduated or Not)
  • Transcripts: $3.00
  • Replacement Diploma:$13.00 (includes a set of transcripts)      
****We accept CASH or MONEY ORDERS (and debit cards if you come in person).
  • Office hours 7:30am – 2:30pm (park in lot on corner of B & Clark, visitor spaces marked, facing B St.)Enter through west gate in the front of school, B St. side. I am in the Student Services Bldg.
  • If you cannot come in, please mail a letter and the fee with a note that includes
  1. Name in high school
  2. Grad Year (or year in which you would have graduated)
  3. Birth date
  4. Address where to mail transcripts/or replacement diploma
Records Office
Yuba City High School
850 B Street
Yuba City, CA 95991
  • If you cannot come in, but you have somebody local who can bring the fee to me, please e-mail me the same required info (above) along with the name of the person who will be coming to my office. Once the fee is received, the processing begins. Email