Transcript Information
Feel free to contact the school office with any questions
Kris Graben, Records Specialist
Phone (530) 674-4900 ext. 4921 FAX (530) 822-5084

Mrs. Graben is in her office in the Student Administration Building M-F from 7:30am to 4:00pm.


Current Students
If you need a print out of your transcript for clubs, CSF, or review, there is no fee.

Official Transcripts: Go to the Student Store and give them $1.00 saying you need transcripts. They will give you a receipt to take to the Records Office, and there you will receive (7) official, sealed transcripts.

Former Students
If you graduated from YCHS, or are at a post high school age, and you need an official transcript, the fee is $3.00. If you need a replacement diploma, the fee is $13.00. I can help you immediately if you come into my office, or you can mail the cash or money order (we do NOT accept checks) to:

Records Office
Yuba City High School
850 B Street
Yuba City CA 95991

You must also include a note providing your name in high school, birth date, year of graduation, and an address where to mail the transcript